Non Qualified Annuity in Jersey City, Cherry Hill, Hackensack, Fort Lee, Roseland, NJ, the Surrounding Areas, and Throughout NJ, PA, & NY
Non Qualified Structured Settlement annuities can defer the receipt of income into future years, thus providing the ability to defer taxes, spreading the tax implications out over time to when the payments are actually received.
Non Qualified Structured Settlements are used to schedule future periodic payments for property and environmental disputes, disability policy buy-outs, lump-sum lottery winnings, fraud claims, breach of contract settlements, and many other situations.
The future periodic payments can be customized to meet the individual needs of involved parties and can be guaranteed for specific periods of time or made over the lifetime of the recipient.
- Structured Settlements
- Attorney Fee Structured Settlements
- Non Qualified Structured Settlements
- Reinsurance Agreements
- Treasury Funded Structured Settlements™
- Single Premium Income Annuities
- Life Markets
NOT ALL PROCEEDS FROM A SETTLEMENT ARE PLACED INTO A STRUCTURED SETTLEMENT. A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS MUST BE ALLOCATED FOR ATTORNEY FEES, REIMBURSEMENT OF LIENS AND IMMEDIATE CASH NEEDS
Non Qualified Annuity Structured Settlements are successfully used in cases involving:
- Attorney Fees (non physical injury)
- Workers Compensation( pre August 1997)
- Structured Installment Sales
- Employment issues, including wrongful termination and age, gender or race discrimination, sexual harassment, Errors & Omissions, Directors & Officers and related claims
- Construction defects
- Environmental litigation
- Punitive damage awards
- Property disputes
- Long term disability
- Non bodily injury claims
- … and a wide variety of other claims, awards and litigations