PAJ Attorney for Structured Settlements in Jersey City, Roseland, Hackensack, Cherry Hill, Fort Lee, NJ, and the Surrounding Areas
At Settlement Funding Associates, Inc we have over three decades of experience offering structured settlements in Jersey City, Roseland, Hackensack, Cherry Hill, Fort Lee, NJ, and the surrounding areas.
As Pennsylvania Association for Justice partners, or PAJ partners, we are PAJ attorneys that aim to preserve and improve the civil justice system one case at a time.
Serving both attorneys and individuals seeking settlement funding, we ensure that our clients are supported before, during, and after the structured settlement process takes place. Whatever type of settlement you choose, we provide you and/or your clients with unparalleled service on tax-free financial stability.
Contact us today to learn more about structured settlements and see what our PAJ attorneys can do for you!
- Structured Settlements
- Attorney Fee Structured Settlements
- Non Qualified Structured Settlements
- Reinsurance Agreements
- Treasury Funded Structured Settlements™
- Single Premium Income Annuities
- Life Markets
NOT ALL PROCEEDS FROM A SETTLEMENT ARE PLACED INTO A STRUCTURED SETTLEMENT. A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS MUST BE ALLOCATED FOR ATTORNEY FEES, REIMBURSEMENT OF LIENS AND IMMEDIATE CASH NEEDS
As a trusted ally serving you throughout your structured settlements journey, our skilled PAJ attorneys use their expertise to help you manage your practice and win cases. With a passion for justice, we go above and beyond industry standards to provide you or your practice with the undivided customer attention you deserve.
Here is why our PAJ attorneys are the preferred choice for structured settlements in Jersey City, Roseland, Hackensack, Cherry Hill, Fort Lee, NJ, and the surrounding areas:
- Efficiency – Handling all aspects of settlement funding in-house, we streamline the structured settlements process to ensure quicker results.
- Guidance – Our PAJ attorneys provide individuals and practices with guidance and advice when it comes to taxes, insurance, Special Needs Trusts, and other relevant settlement issues.
- Service – We take a personalized approach to customer service, offering administrative assistance and detailed meetings to keep you in the loop each step of the process.
Get in touch today to learn more about how we can help you!